July 7: Play Codenames- Work with a team to discover all the secret agents.
July 14: Create Paper stories- Learn how to fold a hat, a boat, and a shirt and tell a story that goes with the folding.
July 21: Play Scattergories- Can you find something that fits the category and starts with the letter?
July 28: Make Nature crafts- Make crafts with things you can find outside.
Note for caregivers - Registering your child for this program gives them permission to participate in the library's virtual program hosted on Zoom, an online platform. The event will be monitored by library staff. It will not be recorded and only 1st names will be used. We encourage caregivers to join in with your child, and ask that an adult stay with children under 5.
How do Zoom programs work?
- Register for the program.
- A few hours before the program you will receive an email from the Pierce County Library System with a Zoom link and phone login information.
- When the Zoom program is scheduled to begin, log in and enjoy the program.
- If you are having trouble logging into the program simply reply to the email you received with the Zoom login information and ask for help.
- The Pierce County Library recommends using the latest version of Zoom, with all current updates. Check for the latest version by clicking here.
- The Library System expects that all participants in Library virtual events and classes follow the Library Rules of Conduct. If an individual does not follow the Rules of Conduct, the library has the right to ask that individual to leave the virtual program.
- If you have registered for the event and are having trouble accessing the event, please email VirtualPCLS@pcls.us.
Public Notice & Disclaimer